Through this service, citizens can apply for a “Character Verification Certificate” at their local police station within the jurisdiction of Madhya Pradesh. The applicant will be provided with the “Character Verification Certificate” through the relevant police station. To use this service, it is necessary to register on the “Madhya Pradesh Police Citizen Portal” at https://citizen.mppolice.gov.in.
Documents required for character verification:
- Passport size photo of the applicant (less than 200 KB).
- Passport or any other 2 identity documents (200 KB-1024KB).
Fees for character verification:
- BPL cardholders will be provided with this certificate free of charge. For this, the applicant must register their Samagra ID.
- For other applicants (excluding BPL), fees are as follows:
- If the case is within the jurisdiction of a single police station, a fee of INR 100.
- If the case involves more than one police station within the same district, a fee of INR 200.
- If the case involves more than one district, a fee of INR 400.
The fees can be paid by the applicant through online payment methods (UPI, Net banking, Credit/Debit Card).
To use the service, click on “Yes.”